- Name: Tria Mariz Arief
- Location: Bandung, Jawa-Barat, Indonesia
- 6 steps to Adsense Domination
- Adsense – The Powerful Passive Income Generator
- Make Money Quick With Google Adsense
- Affiliate Marketing vs. Google Adsense: Let the Ba...
- AdSense is Stupid When...
- Easy Steps To Hands Off Passive Income
- Google AdSense: 7 Tips For Creating Sites That Mak...
- The Easiest Way To Have A Google Adsense Account F...
- Whats Google AdSense?
- Sunday, August 27, 2006
- Wednesday, August 30, 2006
- Saturday, September 02, 2006
- Monday, September 04, 2006
- Thursday, September 07, 2006
- Sunday, September 10, 2006
- Thursday, September 14, 2006
- Saturday, September 16, 2006
- Monday, March 12, 2007
- Thursday, September 13, 2012
- Google News
- Contents2Rich :: Google Adsense Contents
- AsiaIncome :: make your $7 become $1.111.110
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2007
6 steps to Adsense Domination
by: Keith BaxterCopyright 2005 Keith Baxter
When you make your living online, you realize the need for multiple streams of income.
One of the easiest and most lucrative ways to generate a secondary income, which also happens to be passive, is via Google’s Adsense program.
I’m sure you’ve read the claims of a few individuals generating five figure monthly incomes from Adsense. For many of you, I’m sure you are wondering why you aren’t making this same income yourself.
Well, wonder no more. If you follow my simple six step system, you will be well on your way to healthy Adsense profits within three months.
Are you ready? It’s now time to pay attention.
Step 1 – Preparation.
The key to making money with Adsense is all about numbers. BIG numbers!
Sure, there are a few people making serious money with less than ten sites, but these are the exception.
Your goal will be twenty-four sites in three months. That’s just TWO sites per week!
In order to accomplish this, I recommend one of the many available page generation tools available today.
Step 2 – Determine Your Markets.
In order to maximize Adsense income with only twenty-four sites, you must know which markets are paying well.
To break this down even further, you need to know which keywords within those markets are paying the most.
Step 3 – Register you domains.
Once you’ve identified and chosen your markets, you must register domains appropriate to those markets. For example, if your market is ‘Cabbage Patch Dolls’, a domain such as http://www.cabbage-patch-doll.com/ would be appropriate.
Step 4 – Create your site.
Using your favorite page generation software and keyword list, it’s time to develop your site. There are several key points to bear in mind when you develop these specifically for Adsense.
1. Format – Always use the large 336x280 large rectangle.
2. Border – Match the same color as your background.
3. Background color - Border – Match the same color as your background.
4. Link = "0000CC"
5. Color_url = "999999"
6. Color_text = "333333"
7. Position – Far left or center and just above the page fold (Top 25% of site)
Step 5 – Verify and track your site
Visit your site and make sure all links work and that the sites appear to your satisfaction. You should also check out the ads Google is displaying. Are they targeted to your primary high paying keyword? If not, recreate your site using your high paying keyword in a higher density throughout your site.
Make sure you track your Adsense format, position, and traffic with a tracking system specifically designed for Adsense. Once you know your stats, you can adjust for maximum clickthroughs and higher revenues.
Step 6 – Get your site listed in the search engines.
This is simple… no tricks involved. Simply rent links to your site. A PR7 or PR8 link will do the job.
While I’ve simplified the process here, you are now armed with enough information and resources to make some serious money with Adsense.
About the author:
This article has been authored by Keith Baxter, the founder of http://www.topkeywordlists.com
If you want to maximize your Adsense income and learn how to drive massive amounts of traffic to your website from the search engines, visit the site now. Only 203 spots are available at the special low introductory rate.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Adsense – The Powerful Passive Income Generator
by: Matt BacakWebmasters have a revolutionary new method of collecting income from their websites.
Whereas in the past advertising revenue was reserved for those sites with large a coming and going of visitors, now even teenagers are making a quick buck with their online hobby blogs. People place adsense on their online family photo albums, their blogs and their business sites. The minimum you would get, even with a small amount of traffic, is for adsense to pay for your hosting costs.
Adsense revolutionized the world of paid advertising; banner advertising is based on the number of visitors you attract to your site, so the number of “banner impressions” dictate the revenue you receive. Google Adsense is quite different; it is the number of visitors that actually click on the advertising that determine how much you earn.
There is also a great disparity between payouts; because advertisers bid up the price for certain keywords, some ads pay more than others. As such, a site with few visitors but expensive keywords in their google ads can potentially still pull in a hefty payout.
Google really has taken the web by storm; attracted to passive income, more and more people are seriously capitalizing on their Google adsense advertising. Some of the highest earners manage to attract enough visitors to make a four figure monthly income, just from using adsense alone! This is not one of those get-rich-quick schemes and Google’s adsense success is largely thanks to the fact that Google already enjoyed a fantastic reputation before introducing the program. They are a publicly traded company with physical headquarters. This, and the fact that anyone can apply to use adsense for free, has caused millions of people to sign up. For google it was a smart move, because now they extend their presence to countless websites and generate millions of dollars in advertising revenue. People were never reluctant to sign up, because the program is free. Google benefits by more people using adsense, so offering it for free was the best thing they could do.
One of the driving forced behind the program are its relevance to each and every page on a website; the program picks up keywords appearing in the website copy and automatically displays relevant ads. This increases the chances of people clicking through, and the webmaster collecting more revenue.
People are leveraging their income by operating several websites and attempting to attract as many targeted visitors as possible; in many instances we can observe that people work hard at a site, then once it is established they can largely leave it alone, yet still collect significant checks.
A major concern for entrepreneurs was the danger of a competitors ads showing up on their site; thanks to the adsense feature where it only displays relevant advertising. However this problem was solved by offering webmasters the option of filtering out unwanted ads. They can submit the URL of the competing site in their account, and any ads from the website will be blocked.
Google recently came out with a new feature: small targeted keywords based on the site’s content are displayed; then as people click on those, a page opens showing a variety of pay-per-click ads based on that keyword. This gives webmasters the chance of displaying more advertising in less space.
Adsense also adds creditability to your website; the more focused the content, the better the ads will be and this encourages people to built high quality websites. These make the net a better place and generally provide a free service; site owners can afford to share their expertise or passions because they can receive indirect revenue’s. The visitor does not pay for the information; instead the advertisers do, making the website’s existence possible in the first place.
It is no surprise Google adsense is the most widely used form of advertising; they have created a program that is beneficial to both advertisers and users with their “no click no pay” mechanism, or more popularly called “pay-per-click”. Advertisers do not pay for ads that are not drawing visitors, and website owners are paid more for each click than they would if the system were based on the number of people viewing the ads, instead of clicking on them.
All in all Google adsense has developed itself into a powerful tool, used by large corporations and the kid next door. They have truly revolutionized how the web thinks about advertising and made the process more profitable for site owners, while less costly for advertisers.
About the author:
Matt Bacak became "##1 Best Selling Author" in just a few short hours.
Recent Entrepreneur Magazine’s e-Biz radio show host is
turning Authors, Speakers, and Experts into Overnight Success Stories.
Discover The Secrets To Unleash The Powerful Promoter In You! Sign up
for Matt Bacak's Promoting Tips Ezine ($100 value) just visit his
website at http://www.powerfulpromoter.comor http://promotingtips.com
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Make Money Quick With Google Adsense
by: Jeff SchumanDo you want to make money quick? In this article we are going to
talk about one of the quickest ways you can make money. Making
money quick is not only possible there are people doing
it everyday with Google Adsense.
Google AdSense delivers text and image ads that match the
content on your website. These are very targeted ads that you
can choose the size and color of and they come across to your
customer as helpful more than an ad itself.
Google Ads require virtually no maintenance and they help you
put advertising on your website without actually having to deal
with advertisers yourself. If you can copy and paste a small
code you can have targeted advertising on your website in
Adsense is simple to join and it is free to join. Whether you
are an internet newbie or a veteran you can profit quickly by
placing Google Adsense ads on your web pages.
Since Google does all of the work by finding the most profitable
ads for your pages you can do what you do best....provide good
content and lots of it. The more web pages you create the
quicker you will be making money. You can learn more here:
Once you have joined Google Adsense you will want to combine
Google search with AdSense to monetize more of your web pages.
You can do this by placing a Google search box on your pages.
Google AdSense combines Google's search technology with
thousands of keyword advertisers to deliver targeted text-based
ads to search result pages. People find these ads useful and
click on them, and when they do, Google pays you.
You can see an example of how this works right here on this web
page. In fact we combine Google search and Google Adsense on
almost every website and web pages we create. We have found it a
very easy way to make money quick and to make money over and
over. It's great.
The internet offers many ways to make money quick. The nice
thing about Google Adsense is you have the largest search engine
in the world doing your advertising for you. This truely allows
you to make money quickly and you can do it over and over with
as many products as you want.
About the author:
Team-Schuman.com contains the best of everything you need to
make money online. Their make money quick website contains links to
the Top 10 webites to help you make money quickly on the internet.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Affiliate Marketing vs. Google Adsense: Let the Battle Begin…
by: Scott PattersonLately there has been a lot of discussion on how to make tons of money with Google Adsense. In fact, many people are making the claim that Adsense sites can earn a higher revenue then an affiliate-marketing site.
So that brings us to an important question: Which is a better online business - Affiliate-Marketing sites or Google Adsense sites?
Let's explore each one and then find out which online business is better option:
How do you like the idea of earning m*ney without dealing with customers or answering emails. This is possible when you run a Google Adsense site. With Adsense sites, you can have a virtual passive-income that requires little maintaining. But is this the best option for an online business?
Here are the positives of Google Adsense sites:
· They are perfect for people who run information sites that have no related affiliate product
· You can set it and leave it. With Google Adsense, you can create a content page, and there is little need to update the content.
· Adsense sites are easy to scale. Since they require little upkeep, you can easily create multiple websites that each make a nice income.
Here are the negatives of Google Adsense sites:
· They are not a great long term solution. Instead of getting your visitors to subscribe to a mailing list, you are focusing on getting people to click on ads. Real online businesses concentrate on building assets that can use for long-term growth.
· These sites are dependent on search engines. Most Google Adsense sites make the mistake of depending on search engines for the majority of their traffic. If the SE algorithms change then your income might drop significantly.
Being an affiliate marketer is great for those who want build a theme site. With this type of business, you can easily create web pages around a topic and get people to buy products through your products. If done correctly, you can easily build a loyal following that will help you make money for years to come.
But can affiliate marketing make you more money then Google Adsense?
Here are the positives of affiliate marketing:
· A great advantage of affiliate-marketing is that you can build a long term business that will bring in a revenue stream for years.
· With affiliate-marketers you need to focus on building an email list. This list is a major asset of your business. Every time you have an offer, you can go to your list and increase your profits..
· Unlike Google Adsense sites, which only concentrates on high paying keywords, an affiliate marketing site can be centered on a topic that you have an interest in.
Here are the negatives of affiliate marketing:
· You have to learn how to write persuasively and get people to purchase the product that you are recommending. For many people this is a difficult skill to learn.
· Each affiliate marketing site requires a lot of effort. You must spend a lot of time writing product reviews, building your email list and creating web content.
So which is better: Affiliate marketing or Google Adsense?
The answer is that both are great solutions for an online business. Instead of choosing one over the other, you should create websites that can take advantage of both.
Here is how you can do this:
1) Create a content site on a topic that you are interest in, while paying a good amount per Adsense click.
2) Integrate your Adsense into the menu bars and the top of your web content.
3) Add web pages for affiliate-products and your opt-in email list. But, make sure that you leave out the Adsense blocks on these pages. This way you are ensuring that you are building your long-term assets.
4) Create optimized web page articles that focus on a specific keyword phrase. Place your Google Adsense in these blocks.
5) Provide your email list with good content and product recommendations. Once in awhile, email your list and provide a link to some of your web articles. That way, you can earn a little bit of m*ney from your subscribers while giving them good content.
By focusing on both affiliate products and Google Adsense, you will be building both short-term and long-term profits.
About the author:
Scott J. Patterson is a self-proclaimed Dunce, yet last month he earned $12,124 from one of his online businesses. To find out how YOU can do the same, download his fr*e ebook- The Secret-Guide to Home Businesses: http://www.duncemoney.com/affiliate-adsense.html